Between the Safer Edge team, there is very little we don’t know about travelling the globe!
Whether it be the threats you might face in different countries and different situations, the practicalities of getting visas and crossing borders, or simply knowing the place for the best pad thai in Chaing Mai, we are able to advise and resource your travel experience.
If you are a gap year student, on a sabbatical, a retired volunteer or just a travel adrenalin junky, then we can offer you a variety of skills and information to make your travels safer.
We aim to enhance your inbuilt safety compass through:
- pre-departure briefings on particular countries or regions,
- do’s and don’ts to increase your personal security,
- helping you understand your own vulnerabilities and how to lessen them
- grasping the importance of cultural awareness
- tips and hints to navigate the practicalities of travel
Our programme of events around the UK will be up and running soon.
In the meantime let us know you’re interested by clicking here and you’ll be the first to know the details.