This course will empower and equip your staff to provide effective First Aid in the office, on the road, at home and in remote locations. We will help them to identify the main hazards, outline general health issues, as well as provide practical instruction. Staff will be better prepared, and able to provide essential first level lifesaving assistance in emergencies and accidents.
Emergency First Aid Training Course – 2 Days
- Heightening awareness of basic health and first aid and identifying some of the most common and dangerous hazards in the project areas.
- Ensure participants achieve a strong level of basic skills, practice and knowledge of First Aid to enable them to deal with the first stages of medical emergencies and accidents.
- To bring participants up to a competent level in Field First Aid using certified methods and procedures.
- Identifying general and local health and medical risks.
- Equipment (office, car, home, and remote stations).
- Assessing injured people and deciding on the right course of action.
- First Person on the Scene (FPOS).
- Practising the best first aid for common injuries.
- Road accidents.
- Shock, unconsciousness and panic.
- Breathing, assessing and assistance.
- Wounds and bleeding.
- Burns (chemical and fire).
- Bone injury and breakage.
- Medical rescue and evacuation