Employers and security managers are now realising that they must provide the right travel safety advice for all staff, both men and women, rather than a standard one size fits all product.
This gender-specific pre-travel training can be part of a wider course, or as a specific training, and works through how female travellers can be better prepared for working overseas in demanding environments.
This programme covers:
- Assessing risk, threat and vulnerability with the security compass
- Effective pre-travel research and essential equipment
- Actions on arrival and accommodation
- How gender affects travel and your risks
- How to make safer travel choices
- Context awareness and cultural sensitivity
- Sexual & gender based violence
- Sexual & opportunistic crime trends
- Understand local health and police systems and their risks
- Risk mitigation
This course is open to both men and women.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org