Safer Edge kidnap and abduction avoidance and survival training will vastly reduce the chances of you and your staff being taken. We will give you all the preparation and the skills you need to be safe. We will also make sure you know exactly what you must do if kidnapping is an immediate threat to you personally. This specialised training is delivered by Safer Edge consultants with actual experience and relevant knowledge of these topics.
Kidnap Avoidance, Survival and Incident Response Management – 2 Day Course
- Understand the basic elements of kidnapping & abduction and the motivations and mechanisms of kidnappers.
- Immediate threats, how to avoid being kidnapped.
- Preparation on ways to survive and successfully withstand long term abduction and kidnapping.
- Develop organisational preparedness for managing critical incidents such as kidnapping.
- The basics of kidnapping and abduction.
- Identifying specific conditions in which they occur.
- Establish best practice to minimise risk.
- Anticipating and practising actions in response to staff disappearance.
- Review roles and responsibilities when staff disappear.
- Review of existing plans and procedures.
- Communication, reporting and learning.
- How to live and survive in captivity.
- The procedures of hostage release and actions after release.
- Organisational preparation and comprehensive incident response management.
This 2-day course will be delivered and facilitated by Safer Edge Senior consultants who are current practitioners with extensive experience. There will be classroom activities, knowledge sharing, simulations and practical exercises.