Safer Edge can provide a variety of services tailored to the needs of your organisation or institution. As a team who cares deeply about the aims of the humanitarian, development and academic sectors and understands the duty of good stewardship of resources, we are only interesting in offering you services that you really need.
Our aim is simply to enable you to work more securely in the places that need you the most, and our specific focus on enabling safe programming guides every piece of work we undertake.
We are field-experienced practitioners who have faced challenges and threats in the world’s most dangerous places, which is why we can work effectively alongside you, sharing our skills and experiences with you.
We work in remote insecure rural areas; intense urban areas affected by crime; environments affected by political violence; in areas ruled by armed groups; and in the aftermath of disasters.
We provide a broad range of security services and partnerships to organisations and institutions all over the world. Safer Edge can help at every stage, from the initial assessment, during the start-up period, right through to implementation and review.
- review and develop all aspects of duty of care system
- undertake context analysis and security risk assessments
- supply context briefings
- undertake reviews of your security system and procedures
- help create or update your security architecture
- provide support to implement all or part of your security management system
- provide interim security staff for logistics and security support
- provide crisis management support during a critical incident
- design bespoke training courses
- offer coaching and mentoring to your staff, consultants and partners
Safer Edge enables you to develop broader acceptance, implement better protection, and helps you to know when to use deterrence.
We are always happy to discuss any particular requirements you might have, even if you feel they fall outside of the services offered here. Do not hesitate to contact us.